Friday, March 10, 2006

The one about my hamstring will be OK.....

Well, I went to the Orthopedic Dr. Yesterday to find out that I really did a number on my hamstring. It is torn and torn pretty good, but the great news is it is not torn in the wrong places, and it is not completely torn! So that means no need for surgery and lots of time for physical therapy and just normal healing. So I will contact a local PT place here and start my PT.

==============

I just finished another book this morning during my quiet time and I think I just found a verse that sums up my writing! It is filled with passion and so much so that grammar has gone out the window! Thanks be to God for allow Paul to be so passionate! ha ha....

Here it is and the same blessing goes for yall too:

Romans 16:25-27 Now all glory to God, who is able to make you strong, just as my Good News says, this message about Jesus Christ has revealed his plan for you Gentiles, a plan kept secret from the beginning of time but now as the prophets foretold and as the eternal God has commanded, this message is made known to all Gentiles everywhere, so that they too might believe and obey him- All glory to the only wise God, through Jesus Christ, forever. Amen.

Thanks for the run on Paul! You give hope to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome verse! Nothing like a little Romans to get you fired up in the morning!

Glad your hammy will be okay. That's why us "old" guys gotta be careful when under the influence of the Biggest Loser.
CB

Anonymous said...

God doees give us courage to run the race of faith and to witness to others. Love to you and take care of hamstring. Maybe it won't be long. God is still blessing you and your efforts.

DGH said...

Thanks Cody! and you too other person, heh.... KUTPs!