Thursday, December 15, 2005

The one about more Christmas, Suicide Santa, and one good Chinese food place....


Ok I forgot to put up a pic of the back deck and I put some rope lights up there..and I think I will just leave them up they would look great during the summer too.....

So Tiffany and I were walking around the Hallmark in the Mall and I saw a horrible sight! The Suicide Santa! How could he do such a selfish thing? Oh man.. I saw this and thought.. I would never want a Christmas plate if it meant for Santa to commit suicide! ha ha ha.....

then I was eating Chinese this week, and Gary the Sr. Pastor told me I should go to the bath room and read the sports page @ the urinal...well, this place skipped the glass incased newspaper and went straight for the LCD TV while you...uh yeah, and of all movies showing it was Willie Wonka! hmmmm.... I will leave that one for you people who have minds like me to take the wrong way, ha ha ha...oh and what did their front sign say?.....

Yep! This owner must be one funny guy! wow! Have a great week everyone...and I promise to put up my random tag sometime before the end of this week....If you want to know what I am talking about just go see Cory's blog and you can see how I have been tagged! Thanks again for caring enough for me to read this blog...you have no idea how much of a blessing you all are...Please never forget... KUTPs!!!!!!

7 comments:

DGH said...

Thanks fr stopping by Dom! Man, it is great to get back in touch with ya! Hope your doing well, take care and God bless ya!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Christmas Decos! We got our tree up a couple weeks ago and its already trying to dry out!! I put some pics of it up on my blog. Hope ya'll are doing well!

Anonymous said...

DG
you know that the words on the sign come directly from the Christmas movie "A Christmas Story". Surely you have seen it. One funny movie. At the end, the family ends up at a chinese restaurant for Christmas dinner and the waiters sing to them Fa Ra RA Ra Ra!

I watch this one every year sometimes more than once!

DGH said...

Anon: of course i know where it is from your talking to a movie freak! heh heh thanks for letting everyone else know.

Anonymous said...

TV while you pee
haha

Anonymous said...

I liked sign at chinese place and I would have never guessed the lights on the pole. I also liked last comment before mine.

DGH said...

yeah!