Monday, August 22, 2005

The one about my 7 year Anniversary!


Happy Anniversary Tiffany!!!!!!!! 7 years ago this day!!! Love you girl!....


(For those of you who are wondering these are pictures of our Honeymoon in Lake Louise, Canada!)



Can't wait to go back when we can afford it some day.....maybe our 75th, heh heh...if I can still walk, ha ha ha.


Love you so much girl!! You Complete me!

Oh....and if you want an amazing look 2 the lake in Quicktime VR...here you go! Oh and here is another one from the other side of the lake...

And just for good measure...here is one of Moraine Lake that we hiked too...it was wonderful!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, you two silly kids! I remember, standing there in a full tux on a 100-degree day in the middle of August during the 3-hour, 27-song spectacular that was the Deeg and Tiff wedding, knowing that I was in the presence of love. Congratulations!
CB

DGH said...

Aaaahhhh Thanks Cody! Your so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love the lake pictures and dearly love both of you. Have a wonderful Day. Love, Teresa

DGH said...

Thanks Momma and Eric!

Anonymous said...

Congratulatons on such a beautiful honeymoon.... I missed the wedding.

The Church at Austin said...

ya'll are great! I remember when you were planning the trip in our apartment in San Angelo. You fart-fart head!

DGH said...

Thanks man...glad your having fun!