Monday, June 20, 2005

The one wit our new home......


Ok here is our new home....This is the front of the home....



look how big that tree in our front is? hoo dang!

here is a picture from the side of our house looking into the back yard...

Here is the back of our house



view from one of the basement doors....



Had to show yall the wild strawberries growing all around our back yard....

View from the top deck overlooking the back yard....

Deck again...





view of the back yard from the deck....oh man...it looks like a park from where we come from...heh....

Ok here is the front living room...(with hard wood floors...oh yeah!) the front door is on the right....

Here is the best room in the house...the Home Theater!!!!! ....

and the back of the home theater, heh....

main upstairs bathroom....

guest bedroom down the hall from the home theater...I hope thy don't mind loud sounds, heh....

other side of guest bedroom...

and lastly the barren guest bathroom...that is filled currently as Sushi's bathroom, heh.....

then if you look from the front living room you see into the dining room and out the deck door.....

immediately to the right of the dining room is the kitchen....

Here is another view of the dining room from the kitchen...you can see that the kitchen table is covered in boxes, heh....

here is the top garage....

here is the bottom garage...funny thing is that it is not meant for a car...so I guess it is just storage.... (that is what we will use it for anyway)...

Laundry room and the door you see is going into the bottom garage....

the other door to the laundry room is behind you in this picture and this is a picture of the room that Tiffany and I are planning on making into a prayer room....

view to back yard from the prayer room..and there is another fire place to the right too....

view from our bedroom into the prayer room...

Tiffany's clothes room, heh my name for it...heh....it is between the office and our bed room all down stairs.....

here is our bedroom with Halo laying down next to Tiffany who is in bed, heh...(I took this picture in the dark too...not bad for being in the dark) heh.....

and here is the home office....well......this concludes the tour of our home in boxes...be looking for a better tour with boxes un packed soon...but since we have so much to do around here I can not promise how often I will be posting until we get better settled...so please be patient...but this way it gives you a chance to plan your trip to visit us, heh...yall take care and God bless ya!.....KUTPs!!!!!!!! Posted by Hello

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome home! I especially love the back yard. I'm glad you made it there safely. And Hayden loves the Star Wars! Love you both.-CPS

Anonymous said...

We love you and your families and will guard you and Tiffiny (sp)until you return to your families again. Thanks for coming to the hills of Kentucky. Mountain madness, hillbilly feud, moonshine.....

Anonymous said...

Hey! Not all of us are shiners! And some of us actually do wear shoes... Hahah, well enjoy unpacking, and I love the idea for a prayer room. See ya soon dude!

Anonymous said...

Hey DG its reese! I tried calling you but i got your voicemail twice and havn't heard back from you well any ways give me a call or ill keep calling you. I got x-box live and by gamertag is HotshotCalvin send me a friend invite or post your gamer tag here or e-mail me or something i wanna play halo two with you. Oh by the way awesome house man! It looks way bigger than the one in Santa Fe, is it?

Anonymous said...

::Perk:: DG is back on in Halo?! WHOO HOO! GRAB THE GUNS AND PASS THE AMUNITION!

DGH said...

Glad he loves the Star Wars stuff...

love yall too..thanks for the guarding...(are we in danger? hhmmmmm)

Hey Ben yeah I sawe lots of shoes... not sure what brought these comments up..maybe I need to read my own post...

Hey Reese: We talked to day...but just in case anyone else out there wants to play me in Halo 2 my gamer tag is: Argon52....

Well, mark not yet...I still need to some who get the network cable from the basement to the upstairs...but I am working on that one, heh....

Love you all and KUTPs!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like the house. And we're so glad you guys are here! Mark