Monday, June 20, 2005

The one about our trip up to KY........


Well, I finally got my computer up and running so here is going to be a big post with lots of pictures...heh.....(but now that my camera is empty of pictures I will take lots of our house before all the boxes are unpacked ands then after of course..... So here is Reese and Blake helping us the next to last day of packing up the Santa Fe house.....Reese was supposed to be making a mean face so the picture would look like those old timey (sp?) gun slinger photos...(because those are called Tape guns)...I was going for "mean"...Blake was going for "crazy"...and Reese...well...I think he was going for..."I hope my girlfriend see how cute I am".......

Here is us packing up the house one night when lots of people came over to help and Tiffany wanted to take a picture of everyone looking down the back of my shirt and make faces at how much back hair I have......(lets just say that I am VERY hairy on me back! (I thank God everyday that Tiffany loved Magnum P.I. growing up...because he was so hairy.....I hated all the time hearing in High School when the girls would talk about how gross back hair was...(I just knew that all girls felt that way....but not Tiffany!!!!!! ).....

Here is Reese, Haley, and Holly (and Tiffany of course) on the last day of our packing up stuff...

OK here is me with the same crew...

And here is the nest of Halo our dog...he made the space under our bed such a mess...and I just thought I cleaned it each week...I found feminine products, torn up money, glass, plastic, and get this I can't believe it...but lots and lots of hair...probably from me and the dog and cat, heh.....

Well, here is Pop with his dog Matilda! This dog was very cute and very hyper...until she settled down and Halo loved being with her while he was staying with them.....

See what I mean...trying to take a pic of Toni and Eddie and Matilda...and Halo had to be put in there too, heh.....

here is Halo and Matilda playing with a dog toy...notice they both think that the toy is theirs, heh.....

here is a dark but good picture of the cross stitch that Tiffany worked on for so long to give her Grandmother.... she even changed the colors and added a little bit of stuff...impressive to start doing your own...(well...at least for me it would be, heh)....

And here is Tiffany with her Nana...and her Nana loved the cross stitch.....

And I just had to put this one in....I will let you know that the person wearing these slippers (they are Tiffany's btw) was the only other man living in her house other than me...heh .....

Here is Tiffany saying good bye.....

And between our driving from Lovington to Floydada we stopped by to sign the Wedding Certificate (that I forgot to sing when I did their wedding, heh) And you all have already seen Ryan...but here is Sarah too...oh and Tiffany of course.... (Congrats again to yall!!!!)....

Well, here is an example of how flat West Texas is...and it is this flat in 360 degrees! Hard to imagine for some of you I am sure....

And a Tornado when through (just south of Floydada) the Thursday before we got there is I tried to show you the after math of a house and the trees too...but this blurry pic is all I got...but those threes used to be full of leaves...and the electric poles were being fixed and replaced all over the place...it was crazy!!!....

and I had to take one more West Texas sunset before I left.... these are what I used to live for...(because it meant that I could get out of the cotton field I was working in and go home, heh....

Here is my Nanaw holding up the blanket that Tiffany made for here....(I think that Tiffany might love my Nanaw just a little less than I do....noe one can love her has much as I do, heh....) Oh and Tom is laughing over there on the right...we gave Nanaw the blanket for her birthday and Tom some food money for him to get to go eat out.... sure do love yall!!!......

Here is me in a Hastings...similar to a Media Play type of place...and they only allow you to put your hand in the case and look at the back of the game boxes...but you can't steal them...Tiffany thought it was so funny she made me take a picture of it...... it almost looks like I was trying to steal t and then that glass door came slamming down...heh.....

Here is a Tornado shelter in a rest stop that Tiffany and I stopped at on the way to see her Aunt and Uncle.... I love Tornadoes...not for their destruction or cause of loss of life...but for their power and amazing way they form and last and then die...it just fascinates me....but I bet that not too many of you can say that their is a tornado shelter in the rest stops around your area, heh....I think this was some where close to the TX, OK border.....

these hue wind generators were right beside the road...again I can't remember where they were but they are huge...

Here is Tiffany with her mom, and her Aunt Patti, and Uncle Gus.....we stayed with them our first night away from TX in Grove, OK....they were so sweet!.....

Here we are reading to leave to go on the next part of our journey.....

Here is a very poor picture of St. Louis...you might be able to see the arch if you click on the picture... that is what I was hoping for...but not sure if you can see it...

And lastly Joe our Truck Driver with all of our boxes and stuff...let Tiffany see his truck and even let her sit in his chair... He was a sweet guy and as you can see Tiffany loved sitting in the big rig, heh.....Well, yall have a great day today...and I am not going to get back to un-packing all of our boxes...so far we have the computer and lots of the kitchen...one bed, and one bath up and going.... so needless to say..lots more to go, heh....KUTPs!!!! and be looking for pictures of the house with al the boxes everywhere...and then two years from now more pictures with all the boxes opened, heh....yall take care!!!! Posted by Hello

No comments: