Sunday, April 03, 2005

The one with a fishin trip Part 4....


Here is another one of my warm welcome when I came back tothe car from the 4 hour fishing!

Here is Papa Eddie peeing his pants because he was getting to fish one of the premier fly fishing rivers in the US, heh (you can't see the peed pants...but I am sure even if he may not be peeing he is excited....just like me, heh.) and yeah I think I might have peed my pants too...but afterwards I checked and i didn't but I would not have cared...heh.)

Now here is a tired Papa Eddie after a long day of fishing...resting in the back seats of the car, heh. Very happy as you can see, heh.... I love this picture...you can't help but smile! Yellp there you go...We had lots of fun and even though we werre so tired driving back it was al worth it! Thanks for caring! and please please please KUTPs! Love yall!!!!  Posted by Hello

No comments: