Monday, March 28, 2005

The one about me testing out Picasa and Hello....

If any of you want the best software for organizing and dealing with photos out there then you need to go download the software called Picasa. It is top notch, and while I was @ Jay and Sheila's I saw that you can download another program that works with Picasa called Hello...and this software allows you to in real time share your photos with friends and family, but it allows allows me to post pictures from my computer on my blog! So hopefully with the new camera that Sheila gave me and this new software I can put lots more photos on my blog for everyone to see. It should make things a little more brighter around here, heh. So the previous two posts were just that, heh. The Only problem is I think when I post the photos they will be in seperate posts...but that is not too big of a deal...so I hope yall like it...let me know.

KUTPs!!!!

love yall!

No comments: