Monday, February 07, 2005

The one about a Caleb update, brats, and sermon coming soon....

Well Caleb is home and resting and so is Mom and Dad (I am assuming that last part, heh)

apparently Caleb had a viral infection and the Dr.'s just said that they should keep lots of Tyonal sapository around because they work faster than the liquid. So needless to say lots of fun for little Caleb, heh...man I am glad my mouth is good enough for me, heh.

I hope yall had fun during the super bowl! We had some amazing brats! (simmered in beer and onions for the entire morning!) and lots of fun! I am not a beer lover at al, but oh man what a great flavor and all the alcohol is coked out! Oh man, they were good...probably going to eat them for dinner again to night, heh...look out belly your going to grow! (again...sadly, heh)

No news of Jay as of yet, but I will let you al know if anything comes up and if he started his experimental chemo today!

Well, I am off to Albq. to return a borrowed HDTV receiver from the PBS station for the Super Bowl party last night! Hope yall are all doing well, and I promise to up the sermon on the problem of Evil some time soon! Be looking for it! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and please keep them going for Jay, Tiffany's Dad, Caleb, and of course Sheila who probably needs to be able to find some sleep sometime through all of this stuff going on around them, heh. Thanks again! and please KUTPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: