Saturday, January 15, 2005

The one about...Happy Birthday Jay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, please keep us al in your prayers! Tiffany and I are about to leave to go do one more artificial insemination this morning @ 8:00 am in Albq. and we would appreciate any prayer our way for that one....

===================

they postponed Jay's broncialscope (sp?) to today @ 11:30 am Eastern Time...so please keep him in your prayers today. I know he is nervous about it and everyone is on the edge of their seats.

Oh and I am not sure if you will see this Jay....but.........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Its not every day you get to celebrate your life with a team of Dr.'s shoving a camera and other stuff down your throat!!! Congratulations!!!! Heh heh. I love you more than I could ever express, and please keep up the fight, and I will see you soon!!!! Love you!

==============================

OK We are off to the Dr. love yall, and please KUTPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: