Saturday, December 25, 2004

The one that I gave yall gifts...if you want it.....

Hey!!! I survive the Christmas Eve Services @ our church yesterday, and I wanted to give all of you a give from me but that seems hard to do since we are all on the internet together...so I thought I would put up my sermon from this year and the one from last year, as my gift from me to you. I hope that you all get a blessing out of them...

Oh there is something you should know about them. These two sermons were written for our "Blue Christmas Eve Service". Which is a service for those people who Christmas is not a happy time of the year. Maybe they have lost a loved one and this is the first Christmas or an anniversary of a year without them, or what ever. Our turn out is not as big as the rest, but it is still good. Hope yall like these!

A Shepherd's View
and
Illuminating the Darkness

(don't forget that you need to DL (Download) Adobe Reader to view the sermons. The link to Download Adobe Reader is on the right sinde of my page over there ------>)

Merry Christmas Day and have a wonderful New Year! We are off to see the fam. so I am not sure when I will be back to blog...but I might try @ my parents home. Thanks! and God bless yall!

=================================

Oh during the break Tiffany will get a blood test to check her Perjesterone (sp?) level, and then we will be going to get another blood test on Jan. 3rd to find out if we are Pregnant!!!!!!!!! I don't know how long the test results will take, but I might try to keep you informed or not....heh... I really haven't talked to tiffany about when we want to let people know if we are pregnant or not.....I guess that is important to talk to her about, heh. So.....all that to say....... Please Keep Us in Your Prayers!!!!!!!! (KUTP!!!!!!)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DG!!!!!! Nice job on the Sermons!

DGH said...

Thanks Man! God bless ya!