Friday, December 24, 2004

The one about...... Merry Decemberween!

Decemberween!!!!!!!

I hope you got all your shopping done for Decemberween, and that you don't forget the presents, run into the door, fall down the stairs, or run outside naked!

Well, today I have 4 worship services that I get to attend and be a part of. I preach the 3:00 and was just in charge of the 11:00 service, so needless to say....I have been busy! heh heh.

Oh yeah.....This is the first post using my new computer! It is up and running, and it all worked out great! It is stinkin fast, and needless to say, even though I have only play Half-Life 2 for a little bit, it is an amazing game! If you have a computer that can handle the game go for it, heh.

Yall take care and everyone have a wonderful Christmas!!!!! KUTP!!!!

I will try to put up the sermon for everyone soon! Take care and God bless yall!

No comments: