Friday, December 31, 2004

The one about a new year......

Well, Happy New year everybody! I hope yours goes safe and well, and please know you are in my prayers! I hope you all can continue to say prayers for us here and especially Jay. There is no new news this morning, but we will update you all this evening.

Here is Sheila's email from this morning:

Dec. 31st Morning:

Happy New Years Eve!

There isn't a lot to report yet. I called the ICU this morning and they said
the Doctor's haven't rounded yet. They said he is restless and wiggles a lot
(he was doing this last night too) but other than that there is no change.

I'll send another email this evening. All of you have a very happy and healthy
New Year. Please know that your thoughts, prayers and concerns have been very
appreciated.

Sheila

Ok well, Please KUTPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Happy New Year!

No comments: