Saturday, October 30, 2004

Trogdor Pumpkin and Jay update....

Thursday evening a group of guys came over and we carved pumpkins. I found the Pumpkin stencils on Homestarrunner.com and so I thought I would show you how it turned out:



This one is a little blurry (just like all of them) but it is hard to take a digital photo without a tripod in the dark with no flash. But this is what it looks like in the dark all lit up.



This one is with flash, just to show you the detail.



This is what it looks like outside of our home. Be careful not to get Burninated!!!!!



and I went ahead and carved good old Strong Bad in the back of the pumpkin so people would have something to look at coming and going.

Thanks for looking.

===========================

Jay Update:

Well, I just got off the Phone with Jay and he was doing very good. He said he had what felt like a sinus headache, and knows it will probably get worse, but he was doing good. He was playing Uno with Sheila and doing just as much trash talking as he was laughing, so it sounded like he was doing very good. I stayed on the phone with him for a decent long time, because he said I was good luck in the game and he kept beating Sheila. I all can say is Nanaw could kick both your hienies.

Well everyone please KUTP and know that we all appreciate them! Take care and God bless you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear D.G., I loved your carved pumpkin!! Thanks for taking time to take the picture and I thought the first one was the best. I still need a picture of Sushi the cat and Tiffany and you. Sure do love you. Mom