Sunday, October 31, 2004

I thought sweets would be a good post.....

Because...
I thought that today/night being Halloween that I would show some of you food lovers (mainly chocolate lovers) what I want to experience some time when I do a wedding......

I was watching a special on Food Network, and they were talking about all kinds of foods and this one was all about chocolate! Now I love chocolate...not as much as some of you women out there I am sure, but this is one I would love to experience....

The Chocolate Fountain
(this is not a cake but a constant flowing fountain of chocolate!!!!!)

Now these fountains cost to rent something like $400 and the small fountain costs to buy around $2,300.00! Now if anyone does buy one of these please invite me over and I will bring the food for the fondu fountain, but please PLEASE invite me!!!! (I promise I will not put my finger in it, heh.)

=========================

Jay Update:

Well, sometimes it is impossible to get a hold of Jay because they are using the room's phone line to connect to the internet....(Sheila works a lot...and besides....Jay has to check on his own update via this blog, heh.)

My parents said he talked to his grandmother (Nanaw) today during lunch, but he is starting to get his mucus problems where his mouth drys up and really hurts him with all the sores in his mouth, tongue, and throat, buuuuuuuuuuut he is doing good, and his Spirit is amazingly great.

Tomorrow will be his 5th day of Chemo and his Stem cells will be inserted on Tuesday, and they might even send him home the same day on Tuesday.

But, even if they send him home he will have to go back to the hospital every other day for 15 days to make sure everything is OK and his body is accepting his stem cells.

================

Well, for the Halo2 fans out there Japan's #1 video game magazine (Famitsu) gave their rating of Halo2 and they were very happy with it! This is amazing since Japan is the largest gaming country in the world. Here is a link to the article.

And here is even a new screen shot from the review:



==================

Well, that is about all I had to say except, please KUTP and Happy Halloween! Enjoy your parties and have a spook filled night! Take care and God bless you all!

May you all experince love and grace flowing from the arms Jesus has wrapped around you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I would probably stick my finger in it! Maybe me and blake will look into purchasing one of those with our honey profits...oh never mind we don't have any honey profits.
Reese

DGH said...

Ha Ha, I was watching the TV special and the guy from the Fountain place said that if he saw someone stick their finger in the fountian then he would make them eat the entire amount of chocolate in the fountain! Now at first that sounds good, but then on second thought, that would make you sicker than a dog! heh

BTW: maybe you could rent the fountian to bring the people to your booth in Whole Foods and sell chocolate and honey, heh.

Anonymous said...

Halo is the best video game ever. Halo rocks.