Monday, September 13, 2004

When we did a wedding in KY a while back...

I was doing Cory and Amanda's wedding in Wilmore (my first one and it was in Estes Chapel!!! very cool indeed), and I stayed with the Arnold's. While Tiffany and I were there we got to be entertained by Jeremy and the rest of our old youth group showing us lots of stinking funny videos. I thought I would share a few with you just in case you might have missed them.

The first one is the SWK (Star Wars Kid) This is a 15 year old boy a few years back that was filming around and just having fun with a golf ball retriever and a video camera. He was acting like he was fighting somebody and it was just a plain video of him doing some very bad fighting moves with his staff. While, embarrassing indeed, his friends found the tape of him doing this very horrible acting job of fighting no one in front of a camera. They proceeded to put it on the internet and within a few days the following videos were made. This is undeniably funny, and honestly I feel bad for this kid, because I am sure his friends put the video on the internet to make fun of him, but in reality the people that played around with the video makes him look very good! But it is still VERY funny!

(I apologize in advance for the ads that are attached to the video and website. I looked all over the place to find a video and site that did not have any ads, but all the rest of them were even worse, so just ignore the banner ad at the top and enjoy the humor and amazing skill this boy has, heh)

The Star Wars Kid Video website (Just click on the 14 videos link at the top nav bar and you can see all the videos, heh)


Also, while I was there they showed me lots of funny clips from Triumph, the Insult Dog that is found often on the Connan O'Brien Show on Late night NBC TV,but I am choosing to not show these due to their "nature", but the star wars one was very funny. I will not put the link here, but you can google Triumph vs Star Wars Geeks. I don't take too much offense at this, but in all reality I am a Star Wars Geek, so please watch it at your own expense, it can be offensive and anyone under the age of 13 should get their parents permission heh. (if you don't have a parent around then let me do the parenting for you, "I don't think you should watch this unless your 13 years old. It has some language in it that is inapropiate for your ears even though you have been hearing them since 3rd grade from your friends that don't have good parents. I don't care you can't watch the Insulting Dog called Triumph, he is horrible and only funny if you are over 13." (remember this was shown on TV, but in late night TV, so I would guess if you let your kids watch PG-13 movies then this is fine, if not then you are been warned.) (There are no cuss words that I can remember, just themes that should be viewed by parents first)

(Ok there you go the parental warning has been issued. and it went on and on and on...can you tell that I am a little worried about putting it on here? Well, heck if I offend people then I offend people I guess I will just be me with no if ands butts about it, heh. Thanks for not taking me so seriously...I really appreciate it!)

The other video I wanted you all to see if you are video game geeks (like me as well) is this guy who finished Super Mario Brothers 3 in 11 min. and just a few seconds. For any of you old school games you will be amazed at this performance...and thank God for having a life....At least a little bit more of a life than what it would take to be able to do this, heh.

SMB 3 video

Sadness is all over the place, but I have to share this quote from THOR about the SMB3 video:

Sorry Deeg, the Super Mario 3 video was de-bunked a year ago or so. The guy was playing on an emulator and had reduced the game speed to like 1/20th speed.

THOR


Well, yall have a wonderful day and I hope that I have helped your break from reality just a little bit, heh Yall take care and God bless you all!

Oh I went to saw two movies over the week end and I will try to let you know what I thought about them all later on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Deeg, the Super Mario 3 video was de-bunked a year ago or so. The guy was playing on an emulator and had reduced the game speed to like 1/20th speed.

THOR

DGH said...

Oh dang Thor bursting all our hopes...come on...ignorance is bliss!!!!


(Oh the sadness is not expressable...ouch!)

Thanks man!