Wednesday, August 18, 2004

What do you do during your week?

Well, all I know is I wish that my week was as cool to include battle Axe lessons!!! Oh man that would rock! Well, I am leaving tomorrow to go.....hmmm......to a place with my wife for our anniversary....and we will get busy........doing......stuff. Ha Ha Ha. Actually I can't wait to be in a peaceful place and maybe get a movie in @ Taos. Not the best theater, but not a bad one either, heh.

Well, love yall take care.....oh and....

Jay Update:

Well, Jay is doing good. My parents made it up there and will be there for a month (punks, I wish I could be with my brother and his wife for a month!!!) I know he is doing good, because before he went home yesterday they ate @ Denny's and then when I called this morning our Mother was bringing breakfast burritos to feed them all. So, life is good for him right now, heh. Actually they gave him blood before he left and he said that is always something that will make him feel good. (The blood thing is normal he just needs some every now and then since his body is not producing it due to the Chemo.) Please KUTP because this is the time last time that he got sick and had the mouth ulcers, so I know he would greatly appreciate them!

OK well, find the Easter Egg so you can actually understand my battle axe lessons comment, heh. (Yes, I am weird, but there are a few others that even beat me, heh!)

Yall have a great rest of the week and God bless ya!

P.S. Does anyone still read this? I know Mark does....thanks for the comment man!) But I just know the comments have been down. Sometimes it just gets a little lonely around here and it is nice to know others are still reading, heh. Thanks!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still read DG! ;)
-Stevo

Anonymous said...

Deeg,
I'm still reading, but after hearing that you're leaving to go do "stuff" with Tiff, I may have to stop. That's a thought I don't want in my head (sticking fingers in ears and yelling "La,la,la,la......")

Seriously, have a wonderful anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to sign it.
CB

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to sign it.
CB

DGH said...

Thanks Stevo and Cody! You made my morning this morning, heh. I hope yall are doing well. Call me or email me sometime and lets talk. Man, I miss yall! Take care!

DGH said...

Oh Cody, besides Tiffany is sick, so no stuff, heh. I just hope that it will be a time for some rest and enjoy each others company, heh.

I am really worried about the youth showing up and crashing the party, heh. But as always, we have plans for such things, heh.