Tuesday, August 03, 2004

More Jay news from Sheila...

I just got this email from Sheila this morning:

They have move Jay to room 711 - 412-578-1197 but he is not able to talk (he
has pretty bad mucositis). His fever is still up today. They gave him blood
last night and a lot of antibiotics.


Sheila Hollums

I have not got a hold of Jay or Sheila yet. All day yesterday the phone line was busy and then they moved rooms and try then too, and the Phone was busy, so all I know is what my Mom and Dad tell me, and even Tiffany got through at one point in time, man that is frustrating, heh. Oh well, I know that he is doing good, I just worry about how much this is going to set back his chemo? Well, I will try to get yall another "fun" blog post soon. And until then KUTP!

Love yall!

No comments: