Wednesday, August 04, 2004

a little preoccupied.......

Well all the Jay stuff has made me a little off my game and so the blog has taken a back seat, but maybe this one can change that, heh.

Well, Friday Tiffany, Halo, and I all went to go see my Mom and Dad @ Sierra Bonita (a place where I have been going 2-4 times every summer since I was about 3 yrs old. It is a great place to park the motor home and then just enjoy the hummingbirds and get lots of fishing in. On the way there Halo (our dog) decided to tell us that he gets car sick very easily and puked all over the back seat of our car. He was being nice though, and purposely missed our pillows....he is so sweet! Well right before we go to my parents motorhome Halo decideds he has been hiding a trick from us all this time. Let my camera phone show you what I mean:





There you have it Halo is a SMART dog and loves driving our car for us. I twill have to remember this when I get tired driving and just let him take the wheel. He even loves to get the fresh air while he is driving too. So....if you see a flopping eared dog driving down the road, then you will know it is just Halo and perfectly safe! (until he pukes all over you) I hope you enjoy those pictures, (and thank you to Tiffany for using the good old Sony phone for those lovely photos)

We had a great time in the mtns with Momma and Daddy, and their dogs too. We went and saw The Bourne Supremacy in Taos on Friday night, and I really liked it...especially for those of you who enjoyed the Bourne Identity.

I also left my wallet in the bathroom stall that night, and did not realize it until we got back to the motorhome. I then drove with Tiffany to the one spot just before Black Lake to get a signal for her cell phone and called the Theater. I told some girl and she said they she would look for it. She told me that she did not find it, and so I gave her my info to all me if it turns up. Tiffany and I then proceeded to call my credit cards and cancel them all. It turns out that the only company that was still going at that late hour was our bank Debit card. The rest we would just have to call the next Day (Saturday). Tiffany on a hunch from God told me to call the theater one more time to see if it popped up, I did and sure enough they had it!!!!!!! Woo Hoo! That was VERY good news! Well, everything was in there and everything is fine, except I am leaving this Thursday to go to a Church development school in Dayton, OH (really Tipp City, OH) and I have no debit card that works, because once you call it in as stolen then it is gone and you wait for the new one, oh man this sucks, heh. (But who cares, I have my wallet back. (well, whether I want to admit it, there is a little of my Momma in me, heh) Needless to say this has happened one too many times, so I will be looking for a good wallet and separate small pocket PC carrying case. (I refuse to be a techno geek and carry a fanny pack with me, no offense Jay, love you anyway)

Well, I did preach a second sermon this last Sunday and I just finished putting it into an Adobe Format just like the last one so I thought I would allow any of you to be able to read it and tell me what you think. I love to preach so it sure is fun to write the sermons, and man my week even though it is a lot more full it so much better because I get to do a deep study of scripture, and I love that. I can't wait some day to be a Sr. Pastor and get to preach every week, it may be harder, but it sure will be fun, heh!

Here is the sermon in Adobe Format: Divine Dreaming Also as always, if you do not have Adobe Reader, then just click the Adobe ad and Download it. Here is the Ad:

Well, with all that said lets get our.....

Jay Update:

I talked to Jay today, and his sores are so bad I could just barley understand what he was saying (loving your brother for 27 years pays off every now and then, ha ha) He told me through me questioning and he responding, "uuh huh". They his temperature was down from 130 Degrees to 102.5 degrees and that Sheila would be back around 6:30 their time for me to call back and get any more info. We prayer together and I hungup the phone. I called back tonight and Sheila was there. Apparently Jay spilled his spit cup on his favorite blanket and Sheila is so stinking sweet she went all the way back to their house washed his blanket for him and brought it back to him. Jay started shivering because he was cold (sounds like shakes you can get from fevers to me, and then Sheila had to go, so I did not get anymore inform about him. I do know the Dr.'s are testing the chest port for infection to see if that is where the infection was at, and they put a new port in his arm that Sheila seems to think will be better, but the Dr.s are trying to get rid of the infection as best as they can, so please it is very important that we all KUTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooo much!

Oh well, a few more tidbits I read about today from a few of my daily sites:

I file this under, "If you can't beat Jesus then Join Him" Messiah walking Ha Ha Ha, that was funny when I saw this one.

And of course for those of you who remember such games back in the old School Days. The Homestar Runner guys have upped their game selection by one with Peasant's Quest. Oh yeah, this time instead of being Trogdor, you are a lowly peasant seeking revenge on Trogdor, the first part of getting to Trogdor you have to qualify as a Peasant and one of them is burning, Ha Ha Ha, man I love this site. It is always such a great break from reality every now and then, heh.

Oh, and lots of work has been done on the church's website and as soon as it is close to being ready I can't wait to show you what it is!!! Wow Kathy your just amazing, and I can't wait for St. John's to actually use it and who knows maybe bring people closer to the church and each other!

Well, it is way past my bed time and I know Tiffany is already asleep by now, so I better go to bed.)Thank you tiffany for allowing me to do this one...I love you sooo much!!!!!!!) I love each and every one of you, and I hope your days goes well this week. Please remember that I will be out of the office for a while from Thursday through Tuesday, so I am not sure about my updates during this time, but I will try. Take care all of you and God bless you! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: