Monday, August 30, 2004

Hero (Ying xiong) is amazing!!!!

I just got back from the movie called Hero. It was an amazing movie and just like all movies I try to find Christ in it ands it is not hard to find it in this one! This movie is very similar to Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. This is one movie that you go to it for the fight scenes because they are so well thought out and done, but then the story catches you and it becomes just as amazing, and all the while the Cinematography never lets you even blink. Thank you so much! I can't wait for this one in High Def! What an amazing movie, and it does not take a rocket scientist to see the Christianity in this one, but I guess for some you might have to look deeper than if it would be sooo plain.

Well, I highly recommend it. I also recommend that you get the DVD because I am sure that it will explain all the symbolism through out the entire movie, of which is so much I could not even try to explain it, but I will give you this quote from IMDB.com when it came to the costumes:

"In the flashbacks, the characters' costumes go from red (imagination) to blue (perceived reality) to white (truth). In the final flashback, the costumes are green (enlightenment/peace)."

Now that is some fun with film! They did not even have to pull a Matrix and digitally change the tint of the film...they just did it with good old fashion cloth, and die, heh.

Oh and yeah the fight scenes are truly amazing, especially the water scene, leaf scene, and arrows (both of them) scene/s. Really really cool!

Oh and if you go just like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon this one is only English in the subtitles, so only go to this expecting an Artsy Fartsy film, because it is well better stated foreign film. ha ha.

Jay Update:

Well, I did not talk to Jay that much today, because when I called he was showering and I talk to my parents, but they said he is doing great and they were too. So good news all around. I am feeling better today too, but I am still coughing a little bit, but no biggie.

I did pre-order the new Halo 2 XB-Live headset today, and man it looks hecka cool!

Well, yall have a great day today/night and know I love you...and even more importantly God loves ya! Take care and May God bless!...you that is, heh.

No comments: