Monday, August 30, 2004

Good morning!!

Well, I don't have too much time because I have to get to my accountability group, but I wanted to tell yall that Jay is doing very good...can't sleep sometimes, but doing good.

I also wanted to tell yall that I have very fond memories of some home made pickles that my family received one time when I was a kid and I think I will try to reproach them. All I remember was they were in a huge jar and there was all kinds of herbs and stuff floating around in the jar. I can't remember if we received them from Nan or one of my name's friends or if it was someone else that my Dad knew, but I am asking any of you to start your SEC's now for the best DILL Pickle recipe that you can find and let me know the receive. I have no idea why I am craving Pickles (isn't this something that pregnant women do? Maybe my body is thinking that it is my job to do all the baby work, instead of Tiffany, ha ha). What ever the problem, I really would love to have a great dill pickle recipe! Well yall have a great day and God bless you all! I will leave you with my dreams...ha ha ha




Oh, and sorry about no posts yesterday and maybe the day before, I have been crazy busy trying to get ready for the church events that we have been having. The first one was on Saturday where the church came up with a new vision statement (actually it is not necessarily new, but it is up-to-date, ha ha (this way the people who are still around who came up with the old one can't get mad, heh) That took all of Saturday morning and then I help decorate the church for Rally Aloha Day which is our church's kick-off day to say, "OK summer is over you can stop skipping church now lets start coming back and enjoying ourselves by worshiping God in fellowship, etc...) It was a blast on Sunday and every one was wearing "lays" (sp?) and fun shirts. I even got to wear a fun shirt (untucked) and sandals!!!1 Woo Hoo It was lots of fun, and I truly believe that I am called to serve a church some day that does not care about a dress code (even if it is just an understood one) and everyone can be comfortable in their worship to God. But I better not get on my soap box now. Yall have a great week and know I love ya! Take care and God bless, and even though Jay is feeling good....Please KUTP!

No comments: