Monday, August 09, 2004

GOING HOME TOMORROW!!! woo....

hoo.......

Oh man, I am ready to go back home, heh. Almost everyone I talked to today said that they loved the congregational development school, but boy is sure is lasting long, heh. Well we were all getting tired today....and then.....we worshiped tonight.

I tell you what that was wonderful worship! You know it was good worship when the young African American man in front of me was singing in tongues and I was not bothered in worship, LOL LOL. It is very good, and it was not my favorite style of music (GREAT African American worship style of music) but dang it was awesome. I can't sleep (I haven't been able to sleep any night I have been here but all the other nights is because I miss Tiffany, but this time is because I am still calming down from worship, heh)

Well, I must go to bed now, and get some rest to have one more meeting tomorrow and one more class and then get in the car to fly back home! So, yall have a great day! In the mean time let me send you to the websites of churches that are doing it right and well! They will all be Easter Eggs, so play around on them and check out what they have to offer you in ministry! Lots of these have online ministries and sever have daily Devos or even DL the sermons, very cool if you ask me, heh. (Oh an never forget The Blessing Forum.<---this is one of the links on the right side over there (you might have to scroll down to view it)(well the main site seems to be down, I wonder if something is going on with Paul's computer? hmmmm.)--->


Oh yeah and check out this photo of the last Lord of The Rings DVD set! Oh yeah!!!!



No comments: