Monday, July 05, 2004

Happy 5th!

Well, it seems like since the 4th was on a Sunday that everyone else just decided to take Monday off today too! The church office was closed today, but as usual I did not realize that and I put several meeting on my calendar, heh. Oh well, they were lots of fun and very good.

I am also meeting some people tomorrow morning, so this update will be short and simple.


GO SEE Spider-Man 2. WOW, there are so many sermons in that movie, heh. Plus it is a good movie. There were even some scenes in the movie that reminded me of old B Movies, lots of screaming, and camera angles that reminded me of them...just done very well this time around.

Well, That is it for today...OH I also bought a rice cooker today so not I can make my own Sushi and Indian food now, heh. So...your all welcome to stay is good old...(sometimes wired) Santa Fe and we can take good care of you all! Love you all tank you!

Jay Update:

Well, we talked to Jay this morning before my mother and father left (BTW: I love yall! Yall are the coolest parents on the planet..that you put up with your computer geek sons, thank you for learning it all to keep in touch with us both.) This morning Jay sounded VERY good, and my parents told me that they talked to him tonight, and even though he felt a little sick, they might let him go home from this round of chemo and let him rest up for the Rituxan IV's. I know he is probably VERY ready to go home!

Oh...while I was there in PA Sheila told Jay and me that she had worked up a deal with her mother. Sheila's wonderful momma (you are unbelievably sweet..you, your husband, your son, of course your daughter....."and your little dog too") is going to soon be taking care of Jay (if he needs it) 2 days a week so Sheila can go to work two days a week and then work the rest of the time @ home.

So....all that to say, please be praying for Sheila's mother, ha ha ha. (I know you know Jay that she needs it if she is going to take care of you, ha ha ha)

Well, I love you all (Jay and Sheila included) and please keep the prayers-a-flowing! God bless ya all, and take care!

Oh yeah...just for you people that are like my mother (who is still learning all this internet/blog/email stuff) If you see a word in blue you can click on it and get more information about it. Also, there are Easter eggs all over the site (in the blog posts) that are clickable too, and will send you to random sites for you to enjoy and waste your time on, heh. So have fun clicking on those links to leartn more and see if you can find the Easter Eggs scattered around here to have some fun. (I try to make this blog fun, informative, and a little bit of me, so I hope you all can get something from it all) God bless yall!

No comments: