Saturday, June 05, 2004

Sorry for the delay!

Well, sorry that there is such a great delay. Annual Conference has wiped me out and I am still not even feeling like I am back up to normal even after a 20 min nap today.

I got the photos I was wanting to show everyone but I will have to Dr. Them a little and make them smaller so everyone can download them if they like. But man these will at least bring a smile to your face and maybe even crack you up. (I think a lot of my jokes are they way...Either a sympathy smile because you did not get the joke or a crack up...Or a oohhhh because the joke was so cheesy, but I think you will like it.

BTW (By the way) I have found now the proof that Jesus supports the Cub Scouts. Right here! Oh yeah I knew it! Notice he is promoting cub scouts and not boy scouts by his hand.

No comments: