Saturday, May 29, 2004

The first one of many!...maybe.

Well this is my first blog post, and while I have read many a blog in my time...(thanks to Thor), I will be honored to call myself a noobe, and just live with it. I thought this might be a great way to keep people aware of my life and Tiffany and my ongoing life experiences. I am what I am and I will probably say what I will probably say. These posts will have more spelling errors in then that a one fingered blind covenant Elite fighter in Halo2, but it will be fun. And if any of you have ever IMed me then you know how to cipher my crazy typing errors.
Hmmm, what can I do to make my first post memorable?....(whistle Jeopardy theme here)

Oh hey look at that, there is a spell checker button!!! Woo hoo, maybe I will not look too stupid after all, heh.

Ok, back to memorable first post..... (Chariots of Fire theme here)

How about I invite you to the greatest webtoon on the net....
Homestar Runner
and another good one, but contains cussing here....
Red Vs. Blue

Ok, now that is out of the way how about the sites I check every day....
The Digital Bits
IGN Xbox News
The new G4 Tech TV site

Ok, that should keep you busy for a while and in the mean time why not go read some of your Bible...I know I need to, but right now I think I will go to bed....so, Good night and God bless you!

May you experience love and grace flowing from the arms Jesus has wrapped around you!

Love in Christ,
DG

1 comment:

DGH said...

Ha Ha Ha..... yeah, i think it has been a long while since I have read through the blog... it really is cool! Glad your having fun Dom!