Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have a new blog........ Stopping coming here...please! R.I.P. blogger blog....



OK kiddies! The time has come for me to move on to something with a little more humph when it comes to my blog... so I have decided to move to Wordpress to put my blog on... so if you are still watching this blog please stop...and head over to:

http://dg.hollums.com

you can add the "www" if you want, but it does not matter!

Oh and don't forget to change your RSS feeds to my new blog if your a RSS reader of this blog!

This will be the last blog post I post on this old blog... go to my new one:

http://dg.hollums.com

3 comments:

eu4 console commands said...

Hotdog love maybe Barbie was tanning because she always thinks something's are for buity she always tans

ark santa hat said...

oh Casey Casey Casey i am really going to miss your vlogs. in a short period of time you have inspired me to do something that is more passionate for yourself than the world around you. you made me feel that we shouldnt give a damn about what others think but just do what you like. you made me wonder for a while how beautiful the world is looking at all your vlogs. you showed diversified people you dealt with and made me feel that yes humanity is still alive. you for a moment gave that part of the day when I can actually forget everything and just watch that 10 minutes video to learn something new, know something new, and share something new. not sure how much others will miss your vlogs but I am surely going to miss them because I am your biggest fan. i truly respect your decision and really dont care if it was to gain something or loose but all i know is that you have done a tremendous job in vlogging everyday all this while. RESPECT.

ark patch notes said...

One main thing you have to wash your hair with pure water that is drinkable so it will be more effective..i got results some 8 years back..i stopped it as i did not had time..now aagain i started.