Saturday, December 08, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007....The second round....and Munchkin!!!

Halo Christmas Tree (male)

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Here is a picture of our Christmas tree this year. The Halo helmet I stole form a story in Digg.com, but the gender of the tree was all me...thanks to the help of Tiffany's favorite store Michael's! When I saw those balls I knew exactly what I had in mind for them! oh yeah!

====================
Here is the final picture of the aftermath after a game of Munchkin (I think on Tiffany's Birthday) I love this game, but I never win at it..and I did this time, so here is all my cards and the final 10 level on the dice! Oh man it was a great day!

===============================================

And last but never least is the note that Tiffany was artificially inseminated Friday...so here we go on the second round of trying to make a Baby! I try to make it a fun time when we go, so this time instead of walking into the Dr.'s office with the plain brown paper bag containing my "deposit for the bank of Tiffany" I decided that I would spruce it up a little bit and give it a little Starbucks packaging. I can't tell you how many people asked me if I brought them Starbucks.. i tried to tell them that they probably did not want what was in the bag, ha ha ha ha.... but come to find out the Dr. loves Starbucks and gave me a high five when he found out what we had done! I made everyone smile, and that is exactly what the Dr. ordered for that day since it is our second round...so here is the pea for you all to please pray for us, and that if this is what god desires for us to do/have...then please pray for us and the possible future baby! Thanks and God bless yall!!!! KUTPs!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.. Mark and I are praying for you all. Let us know if there is anything we can do.. Also.. we will have to send you a pic of Tim snoring on the couch.. it is soo funny!!! Take care
Libby

Anonymous said...

Hey Deeg,
We're still praying for you (even as much as the thought of a little Tiffany scares me). May God have his hands around you at this time!
CB

DGH said...

Thanks Libby and Cody!!! I appreciate yall so much!

Anonymous said...

Dude.. I like the tree.. gave me a few ideas.. But I dont think Libby will let me use the master chief helmet as the angel lol. Anyway, glad your doing well and hope everything works out with the "Brown Bag Plan"

Anonymous said...

D.G., the tree is amazingly like you!! ???? We will and are still praying for you and Tiffany and our prayer group this morning did pray for you, too. The game looks fun. Love always to you Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey, best of luck with all of the deposits i hope you see some interest soon!!!!! by the way after reading and looking for about a year i bought RaNay a Nikon D40 for "Christ"mas. I could use some advice and knowledge if you know anyone who might have one or know anything about one.. Maybe you have a friend like that!! HA HA
See ya
Corey