Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Project Offset...is still alive....

Probably my most anticipated game second only to Y's book I and II in my mind is a new game in developement tentatively called, Project Offset.

I LOVE Fantasy books, Movies, and games! The Lord of The Rings is probably the greatest Fantasy books of all time..and I am a purest. no guns or lazes should ever enter these worlds, that is sci-fi and it should stay in sci-fi, but good Fantasy has magical creatures, magic, multiple races (i.e. elves, dwarfs, humans, halflings, etc.. no guns, gun powder, lasers, space ships, light bulbs, etc...) So, needless to say that is why I loved D&D growing up, and loved TLOTR, and loved most RPGs for games, but now that I am enjoying FPS's (i.e. Halo, BioShock, etc..) I am dreaming for there to be a really good game that is pure Fantasy, and like The lord Of The Rings movies...done right! Well, if any of yall think that sounds good, I have the game for you and it is probably 3-5 years away, heh... nah I just have no idea how long it will be until it comes out..but the code name for the project right now is:

Project Offset...and if you have not seen the videos of it..then you are missing out...so here is what you need to do:

Go to the Website and read all about the story and concept:

www.ProjectOffset.com


Then check out some of the screen shots:

http://www.projectoffset.com/screenshots.php

Then go find the videos:

http://www.projectoffset.com/videos.php


This Video says PS3, but that has not ever been confirmed yet...so it is still up in the air..and this video does not do it justice, being on You Tube...but it will do...anyway..have fun.

And then go tell the world and beg all gaming companies to make this game come to light! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!

Hope your Halloween went well, and I will be sure to upload a few shots of my pumpkins with them glowing from the inside, heh. God bless yall!

No comments: