Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Hey everyone I have a new saying for yall to use.......

Blend it up......I'd drink it!

While gone to Guatemala, me and the guys came up with a saying that I think has the potential to catch on and who knows maybe someday we will be hearing it in movies, etc... so here it is...simple easy and fun...

if you see something you like you just say, "I'd drink it". Or if your really adventurous, "Blend it up...I'd drink it"...................

So lets try it out......lets say you just saw a sexy picture of me, you would say, "Blend him up, I drink it"...ha ha ha ha......

It is much better if you say it like you saw it first on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour (similar to, "Here's your sign", or "Git eR Done"...say it with a little hick and it works. Well, OK thanks and let's see if it catches on.

Oh and you can also join the facebook group I created too, called yep you guessed it, "I'd drink it"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you originate this because you couldn't drink it in Guatamala? I'm afraid with the older crowd like me it may not catch on as well. But then your mom has a strange sense of humor and I'm sure not up on top of new sayings or words. I am sure somebody will enjoy it. Maybe I just need more examples. Love, your-in-the-past dark-ages mom

Anonymous said...

I like it. I think it's the finest D.G. Hollums-related new saying since the "D.G. Hollums Memorial Bag O'Fat".
CB