Friday, July 20, 2007

Guatemala Update!

Yesterday was probably some of the hardest yet. We went back to La Limonada to try to finish the was for the three teachers and also to speak encouragement to the teachers of the school, and then we did a few home visits and then last night is what killed me. We went and made sandwiches for the street children that live in and near the trash dump. I think there might have been two of the 30 that were not high on glue or rubbing alcohol. And there were all there and singing songs with this amazing guy who just went out there and loved on them with his wife/girlfriend. The glow sticks wet over amazingly! of course I am sure they really loved the trip of a glowing stick when they were high, heh heh..

please continue your prayers for us! We are going to spend most of the day with gang members in prisons today! Then we get to go walk on a volcano! If your reading this then I must say that we will never know how blessed we are. Never. B ut there is always hope in this world and life, and I pray that you can keep searching for it and find it! Because it is worth the journey and challenge of the chase! Love yall...soo much and please I beg of all of you, KUTPs!!! of us and for the world around you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you, bro!

Anonymous said...

DG!!!!!!!! BE CAREFUL!!!! alicia

Anonymous said...

Heh... I just realized my last two comments were almost identical. But at least it's true... I'm praying for you!

DGH said...

I love you boy and just shower them with His love. It is so awesome that you all are there. He is using you and we are all lifting you guys up in prayer.

DGH said...

oh, this is Tiffany by the way

DGH said...

Thanks yall!