Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Flickr has been updated.....

Ok I just posted around 40 new pictures on My Flickr..... go check it out yall! and KUTPs!!!!

oh and here is a picture of Shane Claiborne when I went to go hear him quote his book, heh:

Shane Claiborne
BTW: The Simple Way (the community that Shane is a part of), burned to the ground the other day... if you would like to know more about this amazing story or support them then follow this link.

Oh and this pic is for Alan Creech and all of those who love Thomas Merton who I know would appreciate it... I saw it during Annual conference while taking some street photography in downtown Louisville.

Thomas Merton for Creech

And yes... I felt the same way...I even took a few photos of the people I was falling in love with:

The Way We Roll

and (next too) lastly this one is for Sean who I know loves the fat that he works right next to the UMC cross and flames logo each day:

For Sean

Oh and I went to my Travel clinic today for the last of the shots I need to go to Guatemala!!! but you have got to check this out... now this is the view when I turn around the corner looking for the place I am to receive my shots (5 total!):

My Travel Clinic
Yes, that is right...The Poison Room is next door to my clinic, heh heh... that just cracked me up!

OK so go to My Flickr and read the funny commentary of the NASCAR race and Annual conference! (It might just brighten your day/night!) KUTPs!!!!

More Guatemala info coming soon!

4 comments:

+ Alan said...

Thanks for thinkin' of me man. I've never actually stood there and seen that sign. Somehow I thought they took it down. I'm glad to see it's still up there.

DGH said...

Yeah the historical signs seem to fade into the background around there, but they are still there.

Anonymous said...

Cute about the poison sign!! Thanks for posting more pictures. Was that you in the golf cart looking thing? Love, Mom

DGH said...

Not sure what your talking about Mom...sorry!