Monday, May 07, 2007

Well, I have officially joined Jaiku.com....Welcome to the life feed of D.G. Hollums....



Well, if you know me then you know that I will jump on internet application band wagons faster than you can spit...and it has happened again. lets run down the history of web apps I am a part of:

Blogger
Flickr
Myspace
Facebook
Virb
Frappr
del.icio.us
Youtube
Digg
and now.....

Jaiku!

Jaiku is basically the sum of a lot of my web stuff. It will show you every time this blog is updated, my Flickr is updated, Th3 Harbor (Th3 Waters blog) is updated, my del.icio.us tags are updated.....so....

I beg of you all to stop coming only to my blog....yeah I know sounds weird..but on Jaiku you will see when I update my blog, as well as my links, photos, videos, etc... so please change the main link for your connection to D.G. Hollums...to now be this web address:

book mark it now:

http://argon52.jaiku.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot frappr.

DGH said...

Thanks Thor! Corrected it!

Anonymous said...

I bookmarked it. It is just a summary of all your web activities that you write on? Hope today goes well and we love you lots and lots. Love, Mom

DGH said...

That is right Momma! Thanks! but from now on i will not show pictures on my blog as well as posts... I will just do it all on the specific places and save myself from doing it in three different places...so make Jaiku your first place to go for any D.G. news.