Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Purple People Bridge shoot....

Here are a few photos from my shoot today while Benjie (the only one that showed) and I walked across and back. Every Tuesday (around 3:30 @ The Newport Levee) I meet with a group of local pastors (yes..you are welcome to come...yes...you!) I had fun...and it was the first time since moving to the Cincy area that I got to go on it. (also, below are a few photos of Halo/Sushi, and Tiffany (woo woo!)

purple people bridge B&W

purple people P&G

washer man

More from the shoot and be seen here:
D.G.'s Flickr

And here are the two I told you about above:

reading with company

the coveted chair

=======================
Can yall tell that I am enjoying my camera? heh heh... Man I love it..and it is really fun remembering all of my college stuff.... I need to go find my college photos and scan mn to show off my mad skills when I was young and not fat, heh..... anyway... yal take care, God bless, and KUTPs!!!

8 comments:

steve-o said...

Very nice picks. I struggle finding good angles on that bridge, besides the steel.

We had a sick baby yesterday, but I'll try to be there next week.

DGH said...

Thanks man! See you next week!

Markus Watson said...

Cool pics, D.G.!! I missed hanging with you guys, but I must say I'm enjoying SoCal... Oh, and I'll be sure to take some Spiderman pics on Friday night.

Anonymous said...

Mad skills from college???

Oh, you meant photography.
CB

Anonymous said...

Neat bridge pictures and I especially love the Halo and Sushi pictures. So tell us how Spiderman movie goes. I am glad your new camera is working out very well. I am sure there is still lots to learn and play with. Hope life is going well and God is continuing to bless and love you for us. Love, Mom

DGH said...

Thanks Markus..and looking forward to the pics...

Cody.... yes in photography, although, it was true in women, eating, and flag football, heh. Sorry you can not say the same, ha ha

oh and thanks Mom!

Anonymous said...

I stand corrected. You did have mad skills in flag football. GO GRENGOS!!!

I refuse to comment on your skills with women, for obvious reasons.

I also well remember your renown for eating. Why, at the First Annual Rob & Code Steak Night you ate...oh wait, you weren't there. Tiffany was sick. But at the Second Annual Rob & Code Steak Night, you put away...oh wait, you weren't there that time either. Tiffany was bored. And at the Third Annual Rob & Code Steak Night, you got down...oh wait, you couldn't make it. Tiffany deemed Rob & Code (and T, and Greg, and C-Wag, and Will THE DESTROYER, and Mack Daddy, etc., etc., etc.) to be bad influences. It's a shame. Your chance for eating stardom could have been cemented.

By the way, I'm just messing with ya. Tell Tiffany to put the knife down!

CB

DGH said...

Yeah..eating was in high school, but it carried over ever now and then to college...especially when I sat next to Happy eating Japanese food!!! ("oh 4 extra fried rice please")

And I did attend one steak night, and man oh man it was good. not as good as my Dad's steak, but probably the best I have ever had in a restaurant!

On a side note, I think tat your safe...Tiffany can not throw a knife that far, heh...

Love ya man! (ITMMHCWP)