Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Well, Tiffany and I made it though this special day again.... it is usually very hard for us, because we want Babies so bad, and yet no luck in the 7 years of trying, but every now and then God just gives you a blessing and lets you know that even though life might not look like or feel like the way you desire it to be, he still loves you like a mother and lets you know everything is OK, and The Kingdom is in working order. Thank you God, and we love you too, Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Mother's Day

The front door of our church has fake flower wreaths hung on them with suction cups. And the main office door one bird decided to build her nest on the top of that wreath, no matter how many times a day people open and close the door. Well, today we noticed at least three baby birds in that nest all trying to sty warm and begging for food, I had to try to get a blind picture of it. So this was the best shot I got... Happy Mother's Day!

BTW: there are several pictures I have posted as of late...go check them out @ D.G.'s Flickr photos.

What is that you did not know that I put up new photos? Well, get on my Jaiku lifefeed and find out what is going on in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved the birds and mother's day can still come--even for sweet Tiffany. Love, Mom