Friday, April 20, 2007

We have couch feet.....

Well, since we moved in we have been trying to open every box in the garage to find the feet to our couch! Well, yesterday i was trying to rest (because I have been feeling a litte under the weather) ( and yes instead of resting I was out in the garage opening boxes searching through all kinds of stuff (mostly Tiffany's pictures/cards/sewing/cross stitch/knitting/etc....) but anyway, there was one last box that I had not opened, and Tiffany shows up...opens it up and sure enough there they are. So, needless to say our garage is getting better. We need to have a garage sell soon, and once we do, then we should have enough room to park both cars in the garage...I think we could get one in right now...if i could move everything around....but oh well, I just wanted to give everyone an update. And I might try to take a few more pictures of the house now that we have got a few rooms looking the way we like. Yall take care and it is now off to a conference.

6 comments:

Fitz said...

You have couch feet, I have smelly feet..

DGH said...

Sorry about that one Fitz!

Scott said...

Put the Honda in 4low and drive on in man. We still have boxes unopened from 8 years ago.

DGH said...

heh thanks for the wisdom Scott, heh

Chris said...

Whoo hoo! Finally!!

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you stay some place for more than 4 years--I guarantee that the boxes multiply--even when you just think you get rid of them. they haunt us all--especially the old folks like me. Love, Mom