Thursday, April 12, 2007

seriously... watch the movie Children of Men.....



Children of Men!!!

it is rated R, with lots of cussing and a very small amount of non-sexual nudity...but please do not let that stop you...wow what an amazing movie.... (follow the link about for a trailer on the official site)

Symbolism is king in this movie (not to mention AWESOME sound) ..and it is much more artsy fartsy than I am sure that most of you could appreciate..but I must say there are AMAZING scenes in this movie..and deep theology/psychology/philosophy and I loved it!!! Even with all of Tiffany's questions during the movie...and that is saying a lot... seriously Markus if you watch this movie then you must email me and let me know your thoughts. Man I wish I would have waited for the HD-DVD of this movie to come in Netflix...but Tiffany was sick today and we went to Blockbuster, heh...

Well, love yall and I have more pictures of the awesome weather we have been having around here up soon they are already at my Flickr photos, but I will try to remember to put a few on the blog as well, well take care and God bless yall! KUTPs!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Tiffany feeling better today? Hope she is much better. I know she has been pushing herself lately. The movie sounds as though it has an unusually thought-provoking idea. It must be science fiction--and I other like science fiction. Love, Mom

Markus Watson said...

Hey, D.G.! Got your voicemail today! I'll definitely have to check this movie out, and I'd love to get with you to watch the other one you mentioned, too!

DGH said...

yes Momma I think if you can get thourhg the cussing then you will really like th emovie...almost a bladerunner kind of movie

Hey Markus...yeah lets set a date to watch it!