Monday, March 05, 2007

We have a new house!



Well, today Tiffany and I are offically home owners!!! And in the matter of minets doubled our debt!!! woo hoo! heh....

oh well, so I wanted to show yall what it is like....

Here is the view of the buyers (I bet we signed our name or initialed it around 40-50 times)And here is us:

The life of the buyer


And here is the view of the sellers (they might have had 4 signatures they had to put on paper):

The life of the seller

So, anyway...we are officially homeowners...and guess what? I ....am sick! What great timing on my part, heh... oh well, it i mainly in my head...and I have ache in my muscles...but all in all it really means for me that I get tired fast. So, needless to say our packing has not been what I had hoped for at this point...but we help coming almost everyday of this week and we would appreciate prayers. We hope to have 4 rooms painted and the other house packed by Saturday so we can attempt to move this Saturday!....yeah I know it is a big goal, but if we are a few days behind we can take it. Thank you in advance for everyone who will be helping! We hope to take care of everyone soon!


Oh and BTW: While we were @ Re-Max they had this really nice big painting of two houses in the front...and then I realized that one of the houses had a ReMax sing in front... now that is funny! Here it is in it's fully glory:

ReMax wall painting


KUTPs!! God bless yall!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet house dg! I hope to see pictures of the inside!

Anonymous said...

finally, finlly and wonderfully finally!! Get well and really work hard and then maybe you can actually relax and truly enjoy your first home--and it looks really great!! Have a wonderful day. Love, Mom

+ Alan said...

Dude, an impressionist Remax - that's about goofy right there. ha! Woo Hoo! You have signed your arm sore! Crazy business. Congratulations again.

Fitz said...

Congrats! There's no feeling quite like being in debt up to your eyeballs. Just kidding! It's a great feeling having your own home. Mad props...

Anonymous said...

We're happy for you DG and Tiff [ok and a bit jealous] just get the guest room ready for the Kiebs to visit.

Peace

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm glad you finally got closed! Now we'll finally just have to make some time to come to Kentucky and see it.
CB

DGH said...

Thanks everybody! We would love for every single one of yall to come and visit us and check it out...and be very well fed at the same time!

Markus Watson said...

Congratulations, D.G.! Can't wait to see your new media room!!