Saturday, March 03, 2007

Looking up....

I have been looking up a lot more lately...not sure why...but I sure have enjoying doing it. It is almost a spiritual thing for me! I think I love mountains so much because they force you to look up! Well, the other night I was (walking Halo) and looking up and the clouds and moon were VERY cool...so of course I took a video of it and here is what I saw...man when the moon broke through the 3 separate levels and layers of clouds it was awesome...and my little poopy camera can not do it justice...but here it is anyway....



Then yesterday I was cooking Jambalaya (we used chicken instead of Duck) (thanks to Alan who has made me crave it ever since I went to his house and while cooking the entire thing... I went outside to cool off and I looked up and was amazed at how cool the clouds were that were moving so fast over head...so here are two videos of that....and even though they are short...just spend some time in awe of God and this world....

this was the view when I looked straight up!



And this was the few looking up at the trees and clouds together:



And lastly here is one more video of Sean..... he was the only one to vote for more of himself...but what can I say i love the guy (in a manly, heterosexual, Christan, way of course!)!





OK... well, we are planning on closing on our new home Monday morning....so I better get back to pacing up the one we live in right now!!! Love yall, God bless, and please KUTPs!!!

sun clouds

straight up

-----------------

oh, and I took off the cross wall that we had...and all that was left were the nails...and Tiffany wanted me to take a picture of it because it had a small spiritual significance for her...and so I did and this is for her...but maybe in this Lent season you can find purpose in it as well....(remember this used to be covered in crosses and now all that is left are nails)....

cross wall

3 comments:

Markus Watson said...

That night video actually looks better than I was expecting, considering it came from a digital still camera!

DGH said...

Yeah this little camera is nice... there are days I wished I had a Digital SLR and a HD camcorder, but oh well, I love the fact I can pull out a device from my pocket and take decent pictures and viewable video, heh. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I was impressed with the night video and the moon appearing and disappearing. I love nature and your videos of clouds, sky, and trees did move to remind me of God's great care and love for all of us. Always blessings to you. Hope move goes well. Love, Mom