Monday, February 26, 2007

Now this one is great music!

Well, listening to Net@Nite podcast the other day I found out about Jonathan Coulton!

So here is two songs that cracked me up! the first one up is Baby Got Back (remake)....now this is an acoustic remake of an old rap song....so please be advised there is very questionable lyrics in this song...but holy cow this song is stinking funny when heard in this new way... here it is:

Baby Got Back (Remake) by Jonathan Coulton


And the second song that you all must listen to is called Code Monkey. This is one of the best songs I have heard in a long time and those of you who code all day long will really apprecite this song! (it is a song by a geek for geeks) and this one even has a you tube video so check it out here:

5 comments:

mattl said...

Great find, thanks for sharing with us.

Markus Watson said...

Holy cow, D.G.!! You told me it was funny, but I didn't know it was that funny!!

DGH said...

Yeah I thought to too, and you would have done the same for me Matt!

Anonymous said...

Guess my humor is somehow lacking. I couldn't get much past the first 2 lines of "Baby"--oh, well. I understood the "Monkey" thing better, but it is still quite odd. My humor favorite has always been slapstick. Love you, Mom

DGH said...

It is a little out of your age range to truly appreciate Momma! thanks for trying!