Friday, February 23, 2007

Lunch Photoshoot with Scott...

once a month I try to go and do what I love. And once a month I try to go with my friend Scott to go take photos of the Cincy area. Yesterday we went to Park Place, and the Taft museum area of Downtown. it was fun...very fast (we only had around 15-20 mins to shoot some photos, but it is always a blast!

So if any of you like photography I invite you into the Park Place photo shoot:
(p.s. click on the image to go to the photo shoot photos)



Here is what Scott has put up from the shoot so far:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats a pretty sweet pic

Anonymous said...

I liked your doing the various colors. The mixture of fire hydrants was interesting. I bet the Taft museum would be interesting to see. Love, Mom

DGH said...

Which one Justin? mine is on the top and Scott's is below. I love what Scott did with his! Thanks!!!

And yes Momma, I am sure it is nice inside...we did not go in (we had not enough time nor money) but the park on the outside was just a nice little park to give a break from the crazy busy streets of downtown.