Thursday, October 12, 2006

Labels on posts from now on....

Hey everyone, I hope your week is going as god as mine is! I ran this morning in the 33 degree weather and loved it...I got out to the track and ran 2 laps, until my body went into shock with the cold weather, and told me that I needed to use the bathroom, ha ha... So I drove home with my prairie dog and finished my run around the blocks near my home, ha ha...and good worship followed.

But anyway...I wanted to let yall know that over there on the right side of the blog you should see something called labels. These labels are little classifications of what the blog posts are about. I really do not want to go back through all my old posts and put in the labels...but I did decide that I really wanted to go through and mark all the ones that I mention Jay in or were about Jay(133 in total...wow that was a lot of prayer requests!)...and I just finished that task...so I welcome you to go over there and check out the labels.

I still need to go back and make sure that I get all my sermon posts labeled, and a few other stuff...just because it would be nice for anyone to read about Jay or desire to read a sermon of two to have that ability to do it...so yall have a wonderful day...I am off to calibrate a home theater for some friends/neighbors! God bless yall!

(Please check out The Sushi Guide, good stories, etc...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I personally appreciate the good stories label. The $80 for gas story still cracks me up. Of course, it would be even funnier if it didn't cost me $80 to fill up my pickup!
CB

DGH said...

Now that is funny Cody!