Friday, October 20, 2006

Here is the wedding reshesal cake from the rehersal dinner last night...of Bill and Jill who I am officiating thier wedding this Saturday. I thought it was a very good looking cake... (they love to play poker, heh)
The most impressive part of the cake were the cigars, they looked very good, and even though they were not perfect...I was very impressed! Anytime you have to get close to see if they are real...the cake maker did a good job.
The cards are not perfect, but the funny thing is that you can see the smudge where someone tried to pick up the "real" card, ha ha... anyway please be in prayer for the couple Bill and Jill (soon to be for a last name) Oats! Yall take care and God bless yall! KUTPs! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake and tell them I am very happy for them. Aren't they members of the Cinncinatte Organic Gathering? I imagine if your mother was there, somehow the card would have been picked up and eaten!! Best wishes and I know you will have with giving God's blessing to their marriage.