Monday, April 17, 2006

The one with..."Man's summer nightmare", blossoms, and my cute wife...


Here is Tiffany doing a Lisa Lobe impersonation! heh....The glasses are Sylvia's and Tiffany tried them and I we all thought she looked a little like Lisa Lobe...so I thought I would put it up here...Besides I love my wife and think she is cute! heh!!!......

Here is a picture of the cherry blossoms right outside the Starbucks that our Organic Gathering meets at every week in Cinci. The bees were all over the place...and as soon as I got out of the car they would not let me take a picture with them, heh.... oh well......

And lastly here is the view during the summer time that I really dislike.... not that I hate urinating...but if you are a guy and you wear sandals you might know what I am talking about... Lets just say that no matter how they design a urinal I have yet to find one that does not splatter on the ground....and so when you wear sandals....yep...the sprinkle when you tinkle effect is alive and well. So, if you ever find me taking a long time in the bathroom it is probably because I am cleaning my feet as well as my hands...but at least you all know that I do clean them, heh.... beside it is just a cool photo, heh.... I wonder it this should go on my business card for Th3 Waters, ha ha ha.... just kidding! Love yall and take care! Have a wonderful day..... KUTPs!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deeg, My Brother,
In a word - AIM!!!
CB

DGH said...

Aiming is for people who can, when all Urnals are too small then this event happens, heh... sorry that you have to aim, heh. heh..

Scott said...

Dude. I'm a bit grossed out but that is one clean urnal!

DGH said...

yeah Crestview Hills Borders has clean restrooms, heh

Scott said...

Good luck tomorrow at the Chapel!

DGH said...

Thanks Scott!...that reminds me I need to post that up here so people can be praying for me! tanks for reminding me!