Sunday, December 11, 2005

The one about my latest sermon and a few fun websites.....

Well, here is the latest sermon I preached today....It was a fun sermon to preach, because it is a Christmas sermon preached from Revelation! Yeah it is different alright...but honestly would anyone expect any different from me? ha ha ha..... Well here it is:

A Baby, Mother, Manger, Three Wise Men, and a Dragon!


(super special edition)

+



= Christmas Revelations Sermon, ha ha ha....


(remember that you will need Adobe Acrobat to view the sermon and you can find the link to the Adobe reader over there in my links--->)

I would love for yall to discuss anything you want to from the sermon in the comments. I really believe that it is very important that sermons promote life change and I believe that life change will occur more often through discussion...So discuss on! Also, for those of you who heard the sermon today.... in the foot notes are all the scripture references I mentioned in the sermon but did not have time to flip to and share....yall enjoy...I know I have had fun this past week forming it with God!

-------------------------

Next up....ever wonder how much caffeine is really in all those energy drinks? Well here is a website that tells you the truth:


Caffeine Content

-------------------------

Aaaahhh ad now for another really great idea for alarm clocks...Still trying to figure out a way for Tiffany to actually wake up...and yeah me too...but it is still her fault, (before marriage I would wake up every morning bright and early...and now we both hit to snooze at least 2-3 times and set the clock for 30-45 mins before we want to wake up...it is crazy...and I even get out of bed to hit my snooze)


flying alarm clock
but then again this one might work too...it looks like it will break your back to wake you up or at the very least make your shower seem much more comfortable than your bed, ha ha..

back breaker alarm clock
-----------------------------

Anyone need a break from life for a few mins...then see how good you can get with your mouse and control..this game should keep a few of you entertained...

mouse game

(the best in the bonus round/game after two tries was 112...can you beat that?)

=================

Well I had a few more..but it looks like there servers are down...so may be I can post them later if their site is back up and going....well, until then....Please go out and spend some time with family or God this week...you can never get enough of them...trust me on this one! Love yall and I hope you enjoy the Revelation Christmas sermon, and the web links....Please take care and God bless ya! KUTPs!!!! Oh and I will put up some new pictures soon!

9 comments:

Fitz said...

You missed Clocky, the walking alarm clock:
http://www.clocky.net/

Anonymous said...

It is hard to realize that in God's great gift of his son to earth, he also knew that this same son would be the greatest sacrifice he could have ever given. But in that gift, God also gave us a way to survive the red dragons that are sent to us in our everyday earthly life. Thanks for sermon. We need to remember not to just celebrate Christmas, but also realize that Jesus was sacrificed.

Philip said...

I got 124 on the mouse.

DGH said...

fitz...hey man thanks that one actually looks like it might trully make it to market...

ano....Thanks for the comments!

Phillip...yeah but how many times did you do it to get 124? Thanks for stopping by!

Philip said...

Twice.

Booyah! How you like me now???!!

Cory said...

D.G., you may be the first to write AAAAARGH in a sermon. I couldn't help but think of trogdor (he comes in the night).
Good message. I preached somthing similar on Sunday. But I used Luke 3 with John saying Jesus is baptizing with Fire. Essentially the message was the same, and why wouldn't it be. It is the core theme that I am drawn to and that is that the birth of Jesus was more than sentimentality. It was promising and threatening. Why else would there be a dragon there, why else would Herod slaughter babies?
John really takes the docility out of the nativity scene.
That is powerful imagery.
thanks

DGH said...

Philip...dang you!!!!

Cory...great minds think alike and so do ours!

Cory said...

you may find your commentary stolen one day...
and oh, we must pray for the Churches who would take us in.

DGH said...

Amen Cory1 Amen! Lots and lots of prayer are needed for them! ha ha....

Oh and I have the 5 that you taghged me to write I just need to find the time to tye them up. Thanks!