Thursday, December 01, 2005

The one about Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!!!!! First Christmas decorations...and a few fun links....


Happy Birthday Tiffany!! I hope that your Birthday went as great as mine did.... Here she is the 31 year old hot sexy wife of mine...with all of her gifts...she got a really cute yard sign with little reps of us, our house, and our pets, heh (far left of the pic)....and a little clay Halo dog (sitting on the arm of the HT seat), she is holding a painted pottery pot from a good friend in Dallas area....you can see the Hallmark snowman playing the piano on the right side....and all kinds of other cool small stuff...and of course she just had to go eat Chick-Fil-A for dinner and the staff @ Florence UMC took us both out to eat @ Cracker Barrel for lunch! ....it was a great time...but I have a feeling it will be spreading out over the next couple of days with going to movies and eating nice dinners with friends, co-workers, and of course me...I have to get some good food in there somewhere, heh.... Happy Birthday Tiffany the love of my life!!!!!!!! You complete me...2nd only to Christ! heh heh........

And here is the first of our Christmas Decorations! These lights all came from IKEA! And man I love this look, heh...now we just have t get the tree and other decorations up and looking nice! I am so excited about Christmas again! And can you believe it...this is the first year that I did not make out a list of what I want...because I really don't have to have anything this year!!! Oh man...I know for those of you who know me...it does look like I am a little crazy...but of well, I am just asking for money and we will see what the next year holds, heh....

--------------------------
Oh, it has been a while since I have given yall some fun links to surf with so here are a few...

The first one is a free game that all it is, is flying around in the clouds and you interact with the clouds....most video games created now-a-days are meant t confuse, challenge, or frustrate you...but here is one that is actually relaxing and simple and fun...man....how many times I have dreamed of flying...and here is a game all about just that!

www.thatcloudgame.com

-------------------------

If any of you know me...then you know I love my home Theater stuff...ad just yesterday I was teaching the worker @ Dell in the mall how the difference between 1080i and 1080p was, ha ha ha...sad thing is most of you probably don't know what I am talking about, heh.... but....I love my HT and one of the best things in the world for me to do is to watch THX trailers...and so for your enjoyment here are a lot of the THX trailers from the THX website:

real THX trailers


Now for a really great video done by The Simpsons here is The Simpsons version of the THX trailer...Oh man I love this one:

Simpsons THX trailer


--------------------------

any pool players out there...you might like this for Christmas:

laser guided pool stick

-------------------------

anyone ever been to The Brick Testament? Some of it is very bad(be sure to look for the ratings of each Bible Story)...but most of it is really good...funny how the sense of humor of people crosses the line...Especially when it is so amazingly well done for the most part! (and that last sentence would sum me up in most people's minds, heh)

====================

OK, well love yall and please never forget KUTPs!!!!

(Oh and also let me know if you like the smaller blog posts or if you liked the one time larger ones? (or if you could care less, heh) Thanks!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure liked cute Tiffany with all gifts,. and the star light decoration for the outside. Daddy was so pleased that you finally saw Cabellas. Thanks for a great blog. Since we couldn't go, it was wonderful to at lease see a lot of it. Sure do love you and am so looking forward to seeing you both at Christmas!! Thanks again for a great blog. I think I like the more frequent smaller blogs. Love, Mom

Cory said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 31! Just what you need, more knick knacks...love yall miss y'all

D.G. thanks for the THX, I forgot about that Simpsons one. Made me smile and remember my yellow family.