Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The one about the Halo Hotel, new design, and a new fashion self....


So I was at a Greenhouse conference this past weekend and I had to bring along Halo my dog because Tiffany was out to town visiting her sister and family...and since we could not think of anyone who actually had a fence that could keep Halo in...I just took Halo with me to the conference! He loved the hotel room and as you can see he moved the pillows around to suit his own needs during the day, heh...I think he was OK, heh......

angry Halo because of a camera flash...

so who can guess what fast food place this is? Well, just past the airport parking garage in Columbus OH is this place....

Here is another guess shot....with a hot girl in this picture, heh.....

Well, if you guessed McDonald's you would be right! yep frankly huh? It is a very nice Ikea designed place now, heh....this one was much more geared towards adults...and there was no play land in this one...so that makes sense...but still t is NICE! In the very back of the picture just behind the McD's sign is a sitting area with arm chairs just like you would find in a Borders or Barnes N Noble bookstore!!! Just in case you want to eat your food in your lap or drink a coke and chat, heh...and now check out this shot below......

What is that? A LCD TV just beyond the lights? yep! Two of them there is another one on the other side! Oh man...now this is a cool McD's if you ask me! I should have checked to see if they had High Speed internet while I was at it, heh!....

And lastly, I thought I would show you all my reinvention of my dress self! Yeah sounds weird...but I decided that I really want to start being in the world so I can better show people how not to be of it! So...I got to absorbing myself into men's dress magazines...yeah I know some of you might think that a little ...huh....not manly...but I really am and always have been a lover of culture and so I wanted t be a better lover of the dress culture in the US...and so with my birthday money I bought a leather blazer some new shirts, blue jeans,and some shoes that I pray will not wear out on me, heh...but I thought I would share with yall my "new look", heh....and to tell you the truth..I like it...and it does allow me to be me...now I will not talk about the pose that I am in, heh.....Cody my hands are off limits in the comment section, heh.... Love yall and take care! My wife is back in town, and so I want to go hold her to sleep tonight! God bless you all and please know to never stop KUTPs!!!!!!!! God bless yall!

===============

Oh and The Waters blog has been updated!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved Halo being on his "throne" in hotel room, too. I have never seen a McDonald's like that. You are really nice looking--except for strange expression conveyed in hands and face.

Anonymous said...

My grandfather, Poppa Biss, used to tell me "You can put a pig in a dress, but it's still just a pig." I would never call my brother Deeg a pig, but that was the first thing that popped into my head when I read that, especially seeing how I COULDN'T ADDRESS THE HANDS!!!
CB

Anonymous said...

Halo looks soooo cute. :)

Don't worry about the fashion mags man. I just got back from Japan and you see PLENTY of manly-men pretty much living their lives by those things. Heck, I even bought one of 'em myself to see what all the fuss was about. It was pretty cool and I got a free bag with it that says "Daaaaamn Right!" on the side. You can't tell me that that's not cool.

DGH said...

anonymous: Hey how you do'n? heh....thanks...I hope your some sexy girl that does not know me...or my wife...but man that would suck if you were my Mom...because that would be gross!

Cody: YOU CALLED ME A PIG! YOU &%$#^*(@#$)*! HEH... Actually cody I expected that you would just address the hands anyway...and to answer your comment...I am doing what you think I am doing with them, heh...Tiffany dared me to do it, heh....and of course I then in turn had to put it on my blog, heh.... Calling me a pig...and to think I just got back from a Physical today and it told me that all those low carb stuff is working...I lost 20 lbs! and I am officially under the 250 mark!! Woo Hoo! 225 here I come!

Greg: Dude are yall back in the states yet? man I would loved to see that bag, heh...that cracked me up reading that, heh....but did the other side of te bag have the Gay Japanese guy on it,? heh...Daaaaaaamn Right! heh.....Thanks for postig everyone!

+ Alan said...

Dude, is this like Queer Eye helps the Christian Guy? ha! Sorry, just bein' ignorant. Peace to the all new "dress you."

DGH said...

Aaahhhh Alen! you blogged on my post! does that mean your the queer guy? He Heh heh...just kidding...yeah I guss so...except the queer guy designed the mag, heh....Thanks for the post!