Thursday, June 30, 2005

The one about my parents still being here...and the Florence UMC welcome Picnic.....


Well, the last two days have been wonderful with having my family here still....Yesterday we took some pictures of the gold fish pond @ the camp site that my parents and Aunt are staying @...and it is an amazing place to camp.....here is Tiffany and I with the pond....

Here is my wonderful Aunt doing what I consider to be probably in the top 15 favorite things that anyone can do to me...back scratch!!! and she is an expert! Thank you Aunt Harryette...man, I wish Tiffany could perfect your skill, heh....

Well, Florence UMC (the church I am serving with) threw us our welcome picnic...and here is a picture of me playing The Corn Hole Game(sp?)...it was a blast to play and for my first time to play the game ever...I do not think that I did it to bad...even if Gary and I lost...we will practice and I am sure the next church event we will be a force to be reckoned with....heh heh....(thanks to all the guys I played with)

And lastly...here is a picture to make Sheila a little sad that she is not with us...we are playing a new lots-o-fun card game called, KUUDUK....it is a blast to play and even when my Aunt an d I gang up on tiffany she still wins...I know Tiffany is cheating some how...but not sure what it is yet.......you can also see the new shirt that Tiffany got me yesterday....well, we plan on spending the afternoon and evening @ Newport on the Levy...so I am sure we will spend too much money...eat very well, and have lots of fun....so....yall please KUTPs!!!!!!!!! (and God bless ya!) Posted by Hello

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yesterday was a blast, I hope you and Tiffany enjoyed the band concert haha. (The band Elwood!! The Band!!!) Have a blast at Newport, and I'm looking forward to hearing your sermon Sunday. Blessings, and hard Christian rock.

Anonymous said...

Wish we could be there with you guys! It looks like you are having a blast. Talk to you soon. CPS

DGH said...

yeah I loved it too Ben...even if your music kept flying off the stand...heh heh.....loved the music...and I sang even when I was not supposed to, heh.... I hope te sermon will be OK...it is not as Expository as I normally preach...but it is a short one that I like...

-----

i wish yall were here too...we talk about you all the time...love yall!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed visiting with you and your family at the Florence picnic. Actually my wife visited with Tiffany a lot, and I visited with your parents a lot. Maybe next time we'll talk to you, too.

DGH said...

Hey Dale:

oved being there and I am sure that you will get to spend plenty of time with me, heh....take care!

Fred said...

If anyone is interested, you can make your own boards.

I bought a couple sets of plans. The best ones came from here:

www.majetra.com


The boards are really easy to make and it's great to be able to tell everyone you made the boards when they ask you where you bought them.

DGH said...

thanks Fred! Kind of expensive...but I am sure that they are to the official specs.