Friday, April 01, 2005


View of my new office from the choir loft door! and the next one is just moved to the right a little to see my desk.

Here are some pictures of my new office that I have almost finished moving into...and Tiffany, her Father, and I all went to Castros to eat lunch...while we were there I spilled Carne Adovada all over my shirt and I tried to give yall the best angry face i could...also....in the bottom of the chip basket I found a tortilla chip cross made of tortillas!!!! It is a God wonder of the world...and instead of selling it on Ebay i gave it to the owners and told them I would tell everyone about it and maybe people in droves will come to eat there just to see it! yep...I gave up millions of $s just to hep them out...i guess you could say that is just the type of guy I am, heh. Yall have a good night tonight! Tiffany, her father, and I will be driving to the San Juan River to fly fish tomorrow...so hopefully I can bring back some great pictures of that trip (with BIG fish) too!!!!







The angry face at the Very red food on the not so white shirt!

Close up of food, heh...well yall have a good day/night and please KUTPs!! Posted by Hello

No comments: