Monday, February 21, 2005

The one with a Jay Update and I need your funny captions for this picture....

Here is Sheila's latest from Sunday (today...well yesterday for right now)

Sun. Feb 20th, '05:

On Friday Jay had a lumbar puncture, a central line removed, a new central line put in and a bone marrow biopsy.

It was a busy day. He started feeling a lot of pain after the LP so they gave him the equivalent of 7mg of long acting morphine and that made the biopsy and central line not as bad. For some reason they were unable to get the aspirate on the biopsy and may have to do it again tomorrow. This is troubling because the aspirate is the part that is most necessary for the testing. They said it is possible that the lymphoma is filling the bone and cause it not to be there. Another Doctor said that we might just want to have a nurse who is really good at it do it again. The Doctor said it could just be his technique and not the lymphoma.

Tonight is my house cleaning night and I'm not quite done so I am going to go.

Please take care everyone.

Sincerely,
Sheila

==========================

Since it is so late, and I need to wake up early to put together a Worship CD for the youth Praise band I will just leave you with this picture and ask all of you to give it a funny comment....(I wonder if I should start handing out prizes for the best one to see if more people will post a comment? hmmmm I will think about it.


"I say we go that way........No, we go THAT WAY!

========================

Thanks as always for your thoughts ad prayers! God bless ya! and never stop KUTPs!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ain't friendship great!!

DGH said...

ha ha yep! Or I guess you could have said marriage, ha Ha Ha!

Anonymous said...

It isn't the big dogs that tell the world which way to go!! I sure like it up here !! Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

Go that way, Stimpy, you eeediot!
CB