Sunday, February 13, 2005

The one with 2 of Sheila's emails and Thor's Chocolate quiz.....

Well, first of we made it back save from Las Cruces and everything went great! We had some amazing Mexican food (not this Southwestern food around Northern New Mexico) and I am excited about the Wesley Foundation camp called ROCK! It should be lots of fun and an amazing time for everyone involved!

Here is Sheila's latest emails:

Fri Feb. 11th, '05 Evening:


This has been one of those weeks that if I were journaling I would just rip out the page and erase it from existence.
Murphy's Law was in full swing (everything that can go wrong does).

I think here on the last day of the week, I am finally pulling some of this together and next week I see a glimmer of optimism.

I took Jay to the hospital today for his LP and while he was at the procedure I had to go to an urgent meeting at work. I left him a note telling where I had gone when I would be back and that I love him. I knew he would have wanted me to go to the meeting.
Well, I got lost on the way back from the meeting and forgot my cell phone had been turned off . I turned it on and found he had left 3 messages and now I'm running late.

By the time I got back, he refused to talk to me most of the way home and wouldn't hold my hand. I was really being punished and I guess I deserved it. I have promised to never leave the hospital again when he is there.

I've been earning all kinds of new titles today - I'll just add "bad wife" to the heap and start all over next week. In fact next week, starts tomorrow.

If I don't get to write before Monday, Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

--------------------

and one more

Sat 12th, '05 Evening:


Well, the methotrexate stopped turning him into Mr. Hyde, I'm back to being the good wife. He said the methotrexate kept making him think I had abandoned him and that he couldn't think rationally but he's not mad at me this morning :-) - I still don't think I'll ever leave :-)
He wanted to eat at Boston Market today, unfortunately we stepped inside and he started to get sick. We rushed out and went home. He went to sleep and needless to say he didn't feel like going out again. So, his adventure today was a 5 minute car ride but it was enough to upset his stomach. I spent the afternoon cleaning up, doing bills and watching Law and Order.

My brother and his fiancé are here now trying to get Jay to watch a car race. Jay is enjoying the company.

His schedule this week is - Monday - short stay, Tuesday eye appointment, Wednesday - Short stay, Thursday Hem Onc appointment and possible admission for chemo.


Happy Valentine's Day.

================================

Speaking of Valentine's Day..........

Tiffany got me three CD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are al amazing, but one new guy is really great!

Andrew Peterson Behold The Lamb of God (New Christmas CD)
Justin McRoberts Intersections
Koo Chung While We Wait

These are all amazing CD's and Koo Chung is so stinking cool! heh

=============================

Well, i saw this quiz on Thor's website and I thought I would spread the Valentine's Day love too, and you too can find out what kind of Chocolate you are!

Here is my results and a link for you to go to as well:






You are Milk Chocolate


A total dreamer, you spend most of your time with your head in the clouds.
You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life.
Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago.

What Kind of Chocolate Are You? Take This Quiz :-)


Find the Love of Your Life
(and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.





=============================

Well, yall have a wonderful Sunday/week/St. Valentine's Day and I hope you all are enjoying life! please be ever mindful of Jay, and Sheila and Tiffany's Dad and those who are very much in need in your own life and never forget to KUTPs!!!!!!!!!!!!! God bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DG I just found your Blog address again :) It was so great just to hear you and Tiffany laugh on that Audio!! I miss you all so much and just love you more than you can ever know!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear D.g., Well, I guess a momma that is milk chocolate would have a son that is milk chocolate. Actually, I don't like anyother kind of chocolate!! Sure do love you and Tiffany and have a wonderful Valentine's Day !!! Love, Mom

DGH said...

Miss and lova ya too Robyn...and yeah Momma I am the same way mile all the way, but white chocolate is tasty too for me!

DGH said...

"milk" = "mile"

sorry!