Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The one about Jay ripping out his own breathing tube.....

Well, all I can think about is the scene in the matrix where Neo did the same thing...but


Sheila called this morning and told us that the Dr. told her that as soon as Jay work up from the procedure this evening or morning (not sure) he ripped out his own breathing tube!!!!! This is funny, and scary, but this also means that all of the fears that he would never come off of the breathing tube are gone. He is doing very good and Sheila is looking forward to them sending him to a room today so she can go see him.

My parents and I are leaving this Wednesday to go see him and I will keep updating everyone on this blog.......because I know yall care so much and you need to focus your prayer just like we do. Thank you and sure do love all yall!!!!!!!

More updates coming soon...............KUTPs!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: